Monday, May 28, 2007

Jason's trip home

So Jason was home for the weekend and it was so great to see him. Life felt normal while he was here. He got in late Tuesday night, spent the night in Salt Lake and then did his 'Phase 1' testing for the FBI Wednesday morning. He thinks it went pretty well, we find out in about a month whether or not he can move on to the next phase of testing. This test was to see if he would be a good fit for the FBI, if he doesn't pass, maybe it is a sign. I met him Wednesday afternoon (I skipped my last class I was so excited). Thursday he came to my school to have a filling done and guess who gave him his injection....ME!!!! It was so fun (for me, maybe not so much for Jason). Friday we went running (Jason) and rollerblading (me), and then went and saw Shrek the third, it was cute. That night we played games with Jeff, Kelly, Jack and Anna (Kelly's sister). Saturday we played tennis with our friends Jeff and Shelley, they totally beat us, but it was still really fun. Sunday we had a BBQ (kinda like last week). Today Jason and I went to the new IKEA and got a duvet. We had never been to IKEA, but we had fun and I can see myself spending lots of money there in the future. Then we walked around the gateway in Salt Lake and did some more shopping. Now he is heading back to San Jose. It was so great to have him home, I never wanted him to leave! I will be visiting him there in about 2 1/2 weeks, I'm very excited.
Shelley and I, tennis pros!
Kelly, Jason and Jack at our BBQ
Jeff, Shelley, Mitch and Shane
Jeff grilling us up some delicious steaks (don't the mountains look pretty in the background)
Anna
Me, Jack, Shelley and Jeff playing with Elle's ball
Anna, me, Kelly and Shelley
We got in a water fight, Shelley and I were pretty soaked
Jason and I, together again!!!
Me being a dork on the swing
Me with all my goodies at IKEA
We ate at the Cafe inside IKEA, the Swedish meatballs were sooo good
Jason and I at a park right before I took him to the airport

1 comment:

The Evers said...

Hey! Way cute and I approve of all those pics-imagine that! You even did the swing picture...nice!