Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm So Spoiled

It is finally my turn to go to Wicked!!!!!!! My very sweet husband got me tickets to see Wicked in LA on August 24th, and guess what we are doing August 23rd.....GOING TO THE MICHAEL BUBLE CONCERT!!!!!!! I love him soooo much, I can't even wait. I have wanted tickets since I knew he was touring, I even joined his fan club so I could get presale tickets (which was the biggest waste of $40 don't ever do it). Anyways I finally got a pair today off ebay (don't ask me how much I paid), I am so excited he is my very favorite singer and I heard he is awesome in concert. So the second to the last weekend is August is going to be the best weekend ever!! I hope Jason likes it too!



4 comments:

Jen and Joe. said...

SO spoiled. =)

I'm jealous of both....GREEN with envy.

BUT.

I'll talk "wicked" with you after sept 26th...when I GET TO SEE IT!!!

Have fun!

The Richards in Canada said...

How lucky!! Let us know how it is! When are you moving to Cali? I might come down the first week of July...

Lance and Becky said...

Ginny, you will love the play! I'm a debuton (nobody knows what that is anymore) I went to a ton of plays, ballets, balls, all those things in high school (my parents wanted me to learn manners and all that junk) So I had a chance to see a ton of great plays and things, you'll love it!

Unknown said...

so lucky!! two things that i would love to see too!! Where is the concert at??? so jealous!!