Thursday, January 04, 2007

Palm Springs

We had a fun last couple days in Northern California. Jason and I were able to go to the Sacramento temple for the first time with our families. Jason was able to work on all the different projects he had going on at home, and I had some friends over to play games. We left for Palm Springs on New Years Eve. It was sooooo nice there. The weather was seriously so perfect, 70-75 degrees everyday, with a slight breeze. We pretty much just relaxed the whole time, we played a lot of tennis and some golf. We were very sad to leave the nice weather and fly into a big snow storm and 30 degree temperatures in Salt Lake today, but it is still nice to be home.

Chrissy, Megan, Stacie, Evelyn, me and Letty after playing games
Grandpa, me, Jan, Jason, Dad and Mom at the Sacramento temple
Jason and I at the temple
Alyssa being cute
Miller Family (everyone but Michael, he is on a mission in Ecuador and will be home next month)
Jason and I on New Years Eve
Jason's Grandpa and his Mom
Jenny and Jeff
Michelle and James
Action shot-Jason and I playing doubles
Jason preparing for an important shot
Me golfing
Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory...soooo good!

6 comments:

Megan said...

palm springs looks awesome. perhaps we'll see you in march? muwaahaha...cuz i may have a favor to ask of you......chris's friend and old roommate is getting hitched in the good ole' mother land in march...and perhaps we'll need a place to stay? :) only, of course, if thats ok with you, lovely. maybe we can chat as it gets closer. and feel free to say heeeck nah, if you feel so inclined.

Miller Family said...

You guys are always more than welcome to stay with us. I hope it works out. Is it Julio that is getting married?

Stacie said...

I can't believe we got a normal picture of us that night we were playing games. Remember Chrissy kept pulling my head down? All i can say is she is going to pay for that!! That is the perfect weather! You look cute when you are golfing too! Is Julio seriously getting married?

Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I like the dress you're wearing at the temple. It's cute. Well, sorry about the phone tag yesterday- I'll give you a call soon to catch up even though with the blogs I feel like I am pretty much caught up!

Megan said...

no, its not julio. its the other one, brandon hatton. hes awesome! that would be so cool if you wouldnt mind us crashing for a couple of dayz. ill def. keep you posted as it gets closer.

p.s stacie...i have plenty of good ones of us from game night....ill post them shortly...youve been warned ;)