Thursday, December 28, 2006

Here are some pictures from Christmas and our family vacation after Christmas. On Christmas Eve we have dinner at my family's house and spend the night there. We still wake up early at my house so it works out really nice because after Christmas morning and breakfast at my house we go up to Jason's house for Christmas morning there. Then we head over to my aunts house for the family Christmas, then back over to Jason's for Christmas dinner. It is a busy day and we are always sickly full from all the eating but we still love it. Instead of getting everyone in my extended family gifts, we have a small gift exchange and then take a family trip. This year we went to Santa Clara. This is in the middle of the Silicon Valley, this is where Great America is and all the technology companies headquarters. Jason loved it. He got to visit Intel, HP, and Apple. Now we are home and are heading to Palm Springs on Sunday for a little vacation with Jason's family. We are excited.

Christmas Eve at my house, the one family member many of you might not recognize is Nicky, she is practically family. She lived with us during some of high school and she is Chrissy and Alyssa's roommate now.
Chrissy, Nicky, and my cousins Sierra and Chad
Jason at the girl table
My Mom and I
Me and my cousin Chelsea
Jason and my Dad at Intel
Chelsea, Chrissy and I
Chrissy, Mom, Me and Alyssa at the hotels hot tub
Kimmy, Alicia, Letty, Me, Stephanie, Chelsea, and Chrissy
While we were driving around Alyssa put on some "lipstick" aka: Markers
Jason and I at the Apple campus, he was a very happy camper
Jason in front of the garage where Hewlett and Packard started HP
On the way home we stopped in San Francisco, here we are having clam chowder in bread bowls
Jason and I with Alyssa, you can see Alcatraz in the background
Me and Josh Groban, this was inside a Barnes and Noble

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your mom look more and more alike- especially in the picture of you two! How was your Christmas? Well, I guess you are still in CA now. We got back a couple days ago. I had a lot of fun- I will put pix up as soon as our internet AND blog quit acting up.

Megan said...

those are all super cute. it was good seeing you and jason!