Friday, January 26, 2007

Sundance Film Festival

Tonight Jason and I went to Park City for the Sundance Film Festival. We weren't able to get into the movie we wanted to see, so we just walked around downtown. We look forward to the festival each year, not so much for the films but just cause we love Park City and any excuse to go up there. Unfortunately, we didn't see any celebrities (last year we saw Paris Hilton), oh well maybe next year.



A good shot of downtown.

The last couple times we have gone to Park City we ate at this cute little deli, it is now our newest tradition to eat there, if we want to eat light. If we want to eat big we eat at Bangkok Thai on Main, it is soooo good!!!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

It looks like you guys are in downtown NYC or something. I would like to go to Park City again, it's so pretty there. I like your jacket too!

Anonymous said...

Those are good pix of you. I am wondering if Matt went to that because he works at Sundance now.

Tammy & Gabe said...

Cute pic, Park City is way fun!

Dan and Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I'm jealous! I love Park City. Wish we could've been there with you guys!