Sunday, January 21, 2007

Patients Needed

I don't have anything exciting to post but I did want to put a plug in for the Hale Center Theater. We love this little place. This weekend we saw "The Man With The Pointed Toes", it was quite funny. For those who live here in Utah I encourage you to check it out. If you are a student and you call and get tickets the night you want to go, you can get tickets for half price with your student ID. We love it because we feel like we are supporting something good. There is a bigger/nicer Hale Center Theater in West Valley City as well.

Also, for anyone who lives in Utah without dental insurance, I start seeing patients at my dental hygiene school starting Jan 29th and I need as many patients as I can get. It is free to come, and you get a very thorough cleaning, xrays if needed, etc. The only catch is that it takes about 3-4 hours. Because it is a school, we do a very thorough job and instructors have to check all our work. If you are interested let me know.

No comments: