Saturday, December 23, 2006

California

So we are in California for Christmas and New Years. We have only been here for a couple of days but it has been really fun so far. Thursday I shadowed a hygienist at the dental office I use to work at, it was really interesting for me. Thursday night we went with Jason's family to the Melting Pot. Friday we helped Jason's dad sort and bag mandrins to sell. That evening we went to a Christmas party at the Boatman's (friends of my family). Today my friends and I had lunch and did our gift exchange. Tonight we had dinner with Jason's family and watched the DaVinci Code. Jason has kept busy working on lots of projects at his house and working on all the cars of our families. We are really looking forward to Christmas and are loving the time we are able to spend with our families.
Maria (the hygienist I shadowed) and I
My cousin Sierra, my sister Letty and Chrissy, cousin Stephanie and me
Letty at work (at Papa Murphy's)
John and Jan (Jason's parents) us, and Michelle (Jason's sister)and her boyfriend James
My mom, Alyssa and I
Me and Chrissy
My cousins, Kimmy, Alicia and Stephanie, with Letty and I
Me and Jason with Alyssa
Letty, Mom, Chrissy and I
Stacie, Chrissy, Megan and I

5 comments:

Stacie said...

I, like, totally like the one of you guys at the melting pot.. haha... but I really like the one of you and Chrissy. It's hecka cute.

Stacie said...

p.s. i really like maria. She is totally nice and i like having her clean my teeth. Use her as your mentor.

Megan said...

its a good thing my hair doesnt look frizzy AT ALL!....my life is over.

p.s what are you doing for New Years, Gin?

Miller Family said...

We will be in Palm Springs for New Years, we leave Sunday. Are you having a phat party?

Tammy & Gabe said...

Hey cute pics. I wish I could have been there with you guys for the friend gift exchange, but me and Brendi had TONS of fun during ours!!