Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas Card Pictures

Sunday we drove up to Sundance to take our Christmas card picture (thanks to Dan and Ashley for taking them). We had a hard time deciding which one to use so I thought I would post the finalist, the last one listed is the one we went with. Hopefully everyone agrees with our choice, if not oh well it is just a Christmas card.
I love this picture of Jason, I just wish I was looking at the camera
This one has a really pretty background, but I don't like my legs in it


After much debate, and many opinions this is the one we went with

6 comments:

Stacie said...

I like the one you went with. Those are really cute. The first one reminds me of Dumb and Dumber, like you guys are at a cabin, in your Christmas sweaters, laughing and having a good ol' time.

Jen and Joe. said...

Love it! Though, how come you're not wearing REAL Christmas sweaters...with pompoms and sequins and giant knitted reindeer?

bren said...

I just watched Dumb n Dumber last night! What a coincidence. Another coincidence- that's where we are spending Christmas- Sundance!

Megan said...

i like all of those, but i think my fav is the first one and the one that you dont like your legs in. the first one just looks like your most natural smile and self. but i like the one you went with too :) id like to do christmas pictures some time, we'll see.

Megan said...

p.s im not hitting on yo man or nuthin' like dat...but the first picture really is great of jason!

nathan said...

Hey Gin! I love looking at your blog! you are soog good at it! Thanks for everything last night. The food you made was delicious. I had so much fun. And Thanks for planning everything too. You are amazing.
I have one question for you too..I cannot figure out how to do the links. I need your help :)
Have a good Day!!
Des