Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Melting Pot

Every year for our friend Kelly's birthday we all save up our money and go out to the Melting Pot. For those who are unfamiliar, this is a really fun fondue restaurant in Salt Lake. It is a dining experience. Each time we have gone it has taken us three hours to eat. You get to choose a cheese fondue, a salad, a main course (which is a variety of meats and vegetables that you cook yourself at the table) and then a dessert fondue. It is so delicious, and a little pricey but I think it is an experience everyone should do at least once, if possible. We look forward to it every year.
Des, Kelly and I enjoying our dessert fondue
The Fowler Family, Nate, Des and Sydney
Jeff and Kelly
Kelly was so hungry she stole a brownie from another table!
Jason and I feeding each other
All of us
Kelly and I
Jason and I
This random picture is of our Christmas tree!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

that looks so fun. chris and i have been wanting to try that place. theres one in downtown. your christmas tree is way cute! i think we're going to get one this weekend. thank you for the birthday call! that was so sweet of you honey bunch!

Stacie said...

Gin, how much is it to go there? It looks really good. IS there one in Sacramento megan? I've never heard of it.

bren said...

That sounds HECKA good. Its weird- Rusty and I were just looking for a fondue maker thing but we only found a chocolate fountain.So if youve ever seen one anywhere, let me know.. im getting one!

Megan said...

yes stay, theres one in downtown. and bren,they have fondu pots at target. thats where we got ours. theyre so rad. you should check there or bed, bath & beyond.

bren said...

Oh my gosh thank you Megan! I seriously want one SO bad. I have been majorly wanting bread and that cheese dip.