Sunday, November 05, 2006

Murder Mystery Dinner

Saturday night our friends Dan and Ashley hosted a murder mystery dinner. It was really fun. We all dressed up as different characters, and we worked together to figure out which one of us was the murderer.
All of us
Which one of us was the murderer?
All of us trying to figure out the mystery
Ashley, Kelly, Me and Casey
Jason and I. Jason was the tough guy and I was a rich girl willing to kill my brother for the family fortune...that sounds like me right???

5 comments:

Megan said...

OMGOSH!!! i have ALWAYZ wanted to do something like that!!! was it so fun? how exactly do you set it up? dang, thats so rad. we went to one at beermens one time, and it was pretty cool. so who was the murderous villian...muwahahaha.

Megan said...

p.s was this at your house? or do all of the apts. look exactly alike?

Miller Family said...

It is a one time use game that you buy. It has the invitations, menu for dinner, player manuals etc. It was really fun. I actually was part of plotting the murder but not the actual murderer. And all of the apartments in our complex are basically the same layout. It was at our friends Dan and Ashley's apartment.

Megan said...

where might one purchase such a game? thats so fun! it was just funny when i was looking at your friends aprt. cuz i was like..."wait, isnt that gin and jason's place?" anyway, please let me know where to get that game, i never knew it came pre-packaged. im excited.

Stacie said...

gin, in that 2nd picture, I couldn't even tell which one was you. I'm not used to you in a headband. p.s. I'm going to put some pics up soon of the last couple of weeks!