Saturday, November 18, 2006

Kalai, Divine Comedy and new hair

Friday night our friend Mitch was able to get Kalai to do private concert in the basement of Mitch's house. For those who are unfamiliar with Kalai's music, he is really awesome. The concert was awesome cause we got to talk with Kalai and get pictures and stuff. We went with Dan and Ashley and before the concert we tried out this new pizza place Nicoletti's. It was really good. Saturday we went to dinner at an El Salvador restaurant with Shelley (from school) and her husband Jeff. After dinner we went to Divine Comedy at BYU. It was really funny. After that I had Kelly dye my hair. I just crave change sometimes, but I am a major wuss and so it is the 28 washes kind. One of the many times I really miss my sisters is when I dye my hair cause we use to do it together, but I am glad I have Kelly to fill that void for me!!!
Kalai, doing his thing
Jason and I with Kalai
Shelley, Jeff, Jason and I at the El Salvador restaurant
Shelley and I at Divine Comedy
Shelley and I wearing the fun glow in the dark glasses they gave out at the show
My new hair color

6 comments:

Megan said...

youre hair looks awesome! thats a great color on you :) is this the guy you were telling me about? thats rad that you got a private concert! you must be super,duper special.

Stacie said...

gin,
I hecka like your hair color. That's cool you got a private concert with Kalai. Thats not what i thought he looked like. I'll put up pics from tam's wedding soon.

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty color. I remember you died your hair really dark like that a long time ago, but your hair was longer. I have heard of Kalai but never heard his music. That is cool though.

Anonymous said...

oops..dyed- not died.

Anonymous said...

Hey Gin,
Happy Birthday! I was planning on giving you a call later today but Matt and Rusty decided that we are leaving to Cali today, rather than tomorrow. So, I'm sure you're in class all day, and then we'll be driving through Nevada later so I thought it would be better for me to leave you a note on your blog. Have any big plans today? Well, I hope you have a great day. Happy 24! Crazy!

bren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.