Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ginny Miller, RDH (not quite)

Here are some random pictures that we took at school. I am lucky to have really cool girls and guys in my class, we have a good time together, which is good considering we are at school almost 8 hours a day!!
This is me working on my unfortunate partner :)
Bri and Cheryl practicing on themselves
Desarae, Holly and Amber
Russ and Heather (Heather and Holly are twins)
Holly taking my blood pressure
Holly and I with our manikin, he is the best patient...you can take his cheeks off!
Holly and I

6 comments:

bren said...

looks like theres a little too much goofin off going on in class gin. jk well what day you comin up to idaho?

Miller Family said...

Don't worry lots of work goes on at school too!!! We are heading up there next Wednesday. Will you guys still be around?

Anonymous said...

no, we are leaving tuesday. Dang, we always seem to miss eachother. Everytime!!

Megan said...

do you guyz have to give eachother...gulp*...shots?! i wouldnt be able to handle that at all...im a huge chicken when it comes to needles. but good job on your progress in the class!

Miller Family said...

Yeah we will have to give each other shots. I think we start that in the summer and yeah it will be really scary.

Anonymous said...

That is so freaky- I could not do that. I have always HATED shots. Its weird though, after having Kinlee, they don't bother me AS bad. As for epidurals- I was afraid to get one because of the needle, but when the time came, I didn't care how big the needle was. It was still scary getting it though. Anyway, so when will you be done there at the school? Well, whenever you are, you'll be rollin in the dough!