Sunday, November 26, 2006

My Birthday

I had the best birthday ever this year because of my sweet husband and great friends. At school I was serenaded by my 49 classmates, who brought me lots of cavity causing treats. Then when I got home from school I found our decorated apartment. Jason had a couple of my friends decorate our house while we were gone. Jason and I went out to dinner to one of my favorite restaurants Zupas. Then we came home and had friends over for cake (a delicious carrot cake made by Ashley), ice cream and a game. It was an awesome day.
This is what was on our front door when I got home
Des and Kelly did a great job decorating!!!

Here are all the ladies, from the right, Shannon, Kalee, Emily, Jen, Kelly, Ashley, Me and Des

1 comment:

Megan said...

HHHAAAPPPYYY BBBIIIRRRTTTHHHDDDAAAYYY GINSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it was your birthday on the 20th, and alll day i was like 'i gotta call!' im sorry im the worst friend ever and didnt...:( can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me? im glad you had such an amazing birthday!!! :)