Friday, November 03, 2006

The Australian Pink Floyd Show

Pink Floyd is one of Jason's favorite bands. They are broken up and no longer tour together. So Thursday night I surprised Jason and took him to The Australian Pink Floyd Show. We had a great time. I am not really familiar with all of Pink Floyd's music but I still loved it. Jason said they sounded just like the real Pink Floyd. I also enjoyed watching all the people at the show. There was a lot of the "air guitar" being played which was really funny. Because their music is almost psychedelic I can see how being on drugs would have enhanced the whole experience. Anyways we had a great time and if the show ever comes to your area, definitely check it out.
Us at the concert
The bands logo

4 comments:

bren said...

What was the ocassion? JUts for fun? By the way, did you cut your hair? It looks a little shorter. ONE more question :) - how come it's called "AussieFloyd" now?

Miller Family said...

Yeah I just did it for fun, but I think I will count it as Jason's anniversary present. No I didn't cut my hair, it was just pulled back. It is called Aussie Floyd because it isn't actually Pink Floyd it is some Australian musicians playing Pink Floyd music because Pink Floyd is broken up and doesn't tour anymore. But they sounded just like the real thing!

bren said...

Hey Gin, I got the dvd in the mail today. Thanks! The only thing is, I dont know if theres something wrong with our dvd player or what but it cuts off before it's over. It's like in the middle of "stand by me" and it just stops. The pix wont load on our computer either. hmmM... I'll have Rusty look at it. I like how you did it though.

Megan said...

hey gin~ i just got my dvd too...thank you so much! it was so fun to look at it. chris was like "how many freakin pictures did you guys take?!". it was pretty funny. i love how you set it up, that was awesome. thank you so much again for everything!