Saturday, April 02, 2011

Beach House

A few weeks ago we met up with our favorite friends, the Evers.  They visit the beach in Watsonville/Monterey every year and we love coming and staying with them.   This year we got to meet their friends Camille and Brian who were so cool. We had such a good time. I stayed up playing games way later than I have in a REALLY long time, but it was totally worth it. We only got a few pictures :(  Next year I need to get one of both of our families together.
Me, Kelly and Camille (please don't kill me for posting this Kelly)

Brian and I relaxing.  I am using the cool light on my Kindle case.  Have I mentioned that I really love my Kindle?

Ray is the sweetest baby, I love him!  It was funny to see him and Max together, he is 3 months younger but WAY bigger than Max.  My poor kids are little runts :)

Love this husband of mine.

Last week we had craft day at our house.  I put together these wooden helicopters for the boys to paint.  They did it for about 2 minutes.  That seems to be how long we can hold their attention.  It is still really fun.

Max and Brett, chilling.

I'm not going to lie, it is hard to just sit back and let him paint by himself.  He mixes the colors,  leaves huge blobs, and misses tons of spots, but I have tried really hard to just leave it alone and let him create.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

That sounds like a blast! I'm glad you stayed up past ten:) It's funny cause I feel like I know the Evers after seeing them on your blog over the years and actually I think I did meet them on our girls weekend in Provo. Anywho, cute pictures as usual!!