Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baby Blessing and Birthday Party

A couple of weekends ago we visited our family to celebrate the blessing of our cute little nephew Owen.  It was the first time all my siblings have been together for a long time.  Our family has grown so much over the last few years.  It was fun to have all the kids together.  The first day we were there we took the kids to the park that my mom worked hard to have built in Lincoln.  

Max was very interested in Owen, here he is holding Owen's hand.
They are 3 months apart but pretty close to the same size.  My poor kids are miniature.  

Cousins.
Sisters.

What a cute boy.
Letty, me, Max, mom, Owen, Chrissy, Ashley and Jack just chillin.
That night I got together with my besties.  We got yogurt, played games, talked and laughed a lot, you know the usual.



Jason's dad took Ollie and Lys on a tractor ride.  I guess Lys told John she didn't think it was very safe, but I think she still had fun...she is so funny.

How cute is my nephew?  Seriously!



The whole extended family after Owen's blessing.

The family.

Our little family.

Me and Max (you can see my feather extensions in this pic)

We came home Sunday night so I could work Monday.  Then I turned around and went back up with the kids on Wednesday so we could be there for Alyssa's 7th birthday.  I have always hated missing these kinds of things when we have lived far apart, so I was happy to be able to go.  It was at one of those bouncy house places.  It was so fun.  Oliver LOVED it.

Alyssa and Ollie going down together.

Me and Ollie.  I was having a lot of fun, obviously.

Ollie was pretty fearless.  

Me and Brendi.

The birthday girl.

Action shot.

Max and Nathan.

Ashley and Owen.

I can not get enough of this little nugget (Max, not my mom, although I do love her too).

Max doing his surprised face.

Brendi and Letty.
 A few friends and I have decided to start a little craft day each week with our boys.  Last week we decorated St. Patrick's day hats.  
The artists.

The finished product.

I am so in love with this little monkey.

3 comments:

bren said...

I loved hanging out so much last week. We need to plan something really fun to do this summer. Start thinking!

jeff and jen said...

1st favorite photo is of you on the slide. I would have thought you were taking on Niagra Falls.
2nd favorite photo is the boys in their home crafted st pattys day hats. They are perfect and so cute.

Derek and Claire said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you had fun visiting your family. That little Maxwell is so stinkin' cute. You have the most adorable family!