Saturday, April 09, 2011

iPhone Pics

So many of the pictures I take these days are on my phone so I thought I should unload some of them.  Excuse the randomness of these pictures, but I thought most of them were too cute to not share. 
I love this little baby so much!  He puts everything in his mouth these days.

Self portrait by Ollie.  I love that cute smile.

For gourmet dinner club a couple of weeks ago my friend Jen taught us how to make sushi.  It was so fun and SO delicious.  Here I am with my custom roll. 

My roll had tuna, cucumber, avocado, and crab, it was delish!


Karen, Breanna and Jen.

Mallory, the tempura queen.

Yum!

Max representing Jason's favorite local bike shop in Auburn.

This is how we do nap time on a warm, sunny day.

Beach day!  We love having Santa Cruz so close.  Ollie has always been a little apprehensive about the beach, and he doesn't really like to get too sandy.  Max was the opposite, he couldn't get enough.  Maybe he will be my beach baby. 
All tuckered out after a fun day at the beach.  I swear Ollie wears clothes, most days :)

1 comment:

Derek and Claire said...

Cute pics, Ginny. The sushi looks awesome!