Monday, January 24, 2011

My Cute Boys

I have lots of pictures of all the things we have been up to lately.  With my new camera I have tried to be better about taking pictures of my adorable children, so here we go!
A new Taco Bell opened near our house.  We had been getting frozen yogurt nearby and stopped to check out the grand opening.  Of course we had to take a picture with the giant fire sauce.


I know I am probably SO annoying because I always brag about the weather here, but seriously it has been around 70 degrees for the last week or so and I LOVE it.  It has been nice to be able to hang out outside.  Look at this little love muffin, I am so in love with him.

Ollie's friends Levi and Brody had a birthday party at this really cool place called "Pump It Up, Jr".  It was so fun.  I was more than happy to take Ollie down the slide over and over.

Ollie and one of his favorite friends Evie.

This was the baby wall.

Ollie and his best little friend Alexander.

Wow, we really need to take our garbage out in this picture.  Try to focus on the adorableness of this little guy instead of the garbage.

Oh my goodness!! Can you handle the cuteness?

I think Max likes Ollies toy Woody more than he does.

Kisses.  Ollie is a sweet brother, most of the time.

Story time at the library.  Ollie loves his edamame.  And mommy loves that he loves it :)

Having fun with his friends at story time.

Max just chillin.

3 comments:

Littleton Young Womens said...

I am dying to meet that little guy and see Oliver! I need to call you cause we are coming to the beach in March for a week! Hope you can join us! XOXO
Kell

Stacie said...

Umm...I think I just found Drew's halloween costume this year!(TB sauce :)

Max is so darn cute. Can't wait to hold him on Thursday.

Callie said...

Cute, cute boys! What a lucky girl you are!