Sunday, August 29, 2010

Brian Regan

A few months ago I saw that one of our favorite comedians Brian Regan was coming to San Jose.  I thought it would be fun to go for Jason's birthday but I wasn't sure if he wanted to so I told him about it and we decided we would wait and see since I could be having a baby any day.  Yesterday at about 4pm we decided we wanted to go.  Date nights are just going to get harder with another baby so we figured we should take advantage.  I called a babysitter, we showed up at the show, and just bought tickets from people who had extras (Jason's favorite way).  We heard that he is even better in person and it was so true.  He was hilarious. And his comedy is clean, which we really appreciate.  His brother opened the show for him and he was also very funny.  You know the saying "knee slapping funny"?  Jason was actually did that a few times through the show!  We had a great time and have been quoting funny lines from the show all day.  If he ever comes to your town you should definitely check him out!

Brian Regan.  One thing that makes him so funny is his body language and facial expressions.

In the theater.

Outside the theater.  I realize these pictures are pretty much the same but they are the only ones we took.

In completely unrelated news, Jason's dad along with 4 of his buddies started a company about 10 years ago called Honey Stinger.    Recently Lance Armstrong signed on with the company and now is the majority share holder.  This is very exciting to Jason being the cyclist he is.  Here is a picture of Jason's dad (far right) and Lance Armstrong (far left).

7 comments:

bren said...

Wow, that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ginny you look so cute when are you due?

The Evers said...

So fun Gin! You look great! I so wish we were closer to do some fun stuff like this with you, Jeff loves Brian Regan! Very cool about Lance too, maybe if Jas wont let me take a pic of Steve Jobs, I can get one of Lance someday-lol!

Megan said...

When I saw the title... 'Brian Reagan', I thought that you were announcing the name of your baby. I was thinking, 'um, that's not what she told me!'. hahaha. I've never heard of this comedian so I'll have to look him up. It's always nice to know of clean comedians. That's very cool about Jason's Dad, the business and Lance Armstrong!

Eric and Michelle said...

I got your guys's pic of EY when I went into Jamestown on Sunday! You guys are SO cool! I WANT YOUR BABY TO COME OUT!! We leave Gackle tomorrow and should be in CA sometime before Sept 17th... so can you have him by then?

The Hills... said...

Oh we love Brian Regan! He is hilarious!

P.S Definitely let us know next time you're in Sacramento. We'd love to see you!

Erin said...

Love love love Brian Regan!!! We saw him here in March and I laughed so hard I cried. So glad you guys decided to go!

And Nothing Bundt Cakes is delish!! They have one in Sandy and its a favorite of ours too!