Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sickly

We have be very sick lately :( I have been feeling generally nausea and poor little Ollie got croup, as I mentioned before. But we have still been managing to have some fun. The weather has been amazing and I honestly feel my spirits lifting. We are loving having a backyard to just hang out in all afternoon. Ollie loves it. Here are some pictures of us lately.

While Ollie was sick he loved baby einstein and he likes to watch it front and center.

This is why the drawer was made I'm sure.

Jason's parents came to visit which was so fun. Ollie loves all his grandparents, he is one loved little boy.

Ollie feels safer wearing his hard hat around the backyard.

While Ollie was sick we let him sleep with us, one morning he slept almost an hour after Jason and I, he looked so comfy in our bed all by himself.

My beautiful V-day flowers arranged by Jason himself. He also got us tickets to see Cirque du Soleil Ovo, and a few other things. He also made me a delicious breakfast. I love Jason, he is the best. We had some friends over for dinner and games, it was a great day.

Ollie's new favorite thing to do is to hide. Sometimes I get really panicked because I can't find him and he will be hiding in a closet or cabinet. Cute little stinker.

4 comments:

Danielle Moll said...

Oh my goodness! The picture of Ollie in the cabinents with just his eyes peeking out is absolutely adorable! I hope you both start feeling better soon!

Lori said...

Eek! He's quite the hider. Addie thinks that hiding means standing behind the recliner chair while laughing loudly, lol. I'm sorry you guys havent been feeling top notch, but at least you have some good weather to help lift your spirits!

bren said...

Well I know youre not feeling good but once you start to feel a little better, post pics of your new house. I really want to see it. btw I love your white cabinet.

Jana said...

Ginny! Oliver looks like a little boy now... not a baby! That was fast, he is so cute. I am too enjoying California weather! Hope you all feel better soon!