Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Utah

This past weekend we were able to go to Utah. Jason was recuiting for Apple at BYU. He flew out Thursday night (and missed his flight...long story), and since I worked on Thursday Ollie and I flew out Friday morning, REALLY early. Ollie did amazing on the flight (lets hope he can do that well next month on the way to NC). It was so fun to hang out with Jason's siblings, we have really missed not living close to them.

Friday Ollie and I met up with a couple of my dental hygiene friends. I miss them, I wish we lived closer.
I just can't stop taking pictures of this guy, he is too darn cute.
Aunt Jenny is really good at cutting Ollie hair so we tricked him by strapping him down and giving him food, he had no idea what was coming.
What is going on here?
Jen and Jeff have a trampoline and Ollie loved it!
We also went to Maggie Moo's one of my favorite ice cream places (their dark chocolate is to die for). Jason and Michelle.
Ollie and his favorite guy.
Ollie wearing Uncle Jeff's hat.
My lovely sister-in-laws. Love those girls.
Ollie really likes Jeff, they were little buddies.
Ollie loves playing with restaurant high chairs, he could entertain himself for hours.
Look at that little face!!! Seriously, how did we make such a cute baby?
Jeff got Ollie these polar bear jammies, so I had to get a picture of them together.
Ollie and the bear.
Brothers for life!
We played lots of games...it was so fun.
Ok get ready to die when you see Ollie in his little coat. Here he is with Jason after church.
What a stud.
Sunday afternoon we all went on a little walk/hike at Sterling Falls. It was so beautiful. We also got to see Jared, Shannon and Jamison. We miss them a lot too!
Shannon and I with a pretty tree.
Jason, Ollie, Jared and Jamison.
Michelle and Eric being silly. I thought she should get on his back, it would have been like a scene out of Twilight :)
Jen and Jeff being even sillier.
The token family pic.
Ollie and Jamison...too cute.

8 comments:

Mandy said...

What cute pictures! I especially like Ollie's little blazer. I was in Utah last weekend too and I'm bummed I missed you guys! Next time!

Megan said...

that jacket is so cute! and the pic just before he gets his hair cut i think he looks just like you. Hes such a stud!

Eric and Michelle said...

Dang gin, your sister-in-law (with the long hair) is a hottie! JK. I actually miss you guys and I can't wait to see you Tuesday! I was thinking you should go on HGTV in your search for a new place to rent... and it should be big enough for all your siblings + us!

Melinda said...

I love babies in cute jammies! Loved it! Looks like a blast! Family is great!

Mac and Charms said...

Oh my gosh, Ollie is sooo cute!!! That picture of him in the blazer is to die for...too bad you guys don't live closer...I would ask that he and Lauryn be betroved...haha!

Derek and Claire said...

I love the pic of Ollie in his coat! It looks like you had a lot of fun in Utah.

Lance and Becky said...

Love the pictures, and so wish you guys would've stopped by and said hi, but I know how it is :) Your little man is getting so big, and he is just so darling cute...what a little stud muffin :)

Letty said...

Is that my NYPD shirt? I love these pictures! Ollie is seriously the cutest thing in the whole world.