Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and More!

This past weekend we went home to celebrate my Grandpa and Grandma's birthdays. My Grandpa is 80 and doesn't look a day over 70 :) While we were there my Mom and I took Ollie to the pumpkin patch. It is usually a tradition we do with all my siblings but everyone has moved away :( We also got to go to Jason's friend Lucy's wedding reception. It was a wonderful weekend. Here are some pictures.
Ollie is so serious sometimes, he cracks me up.
He loved the little barn they had for the animals.
Petting the goat.
Me and Ollie with more goats.
Me and Ollie in the pumpkin patch.
Ollie with a very large pumpkin.
Grandma and Ollie, it is obviously very hard to get him to look at the camera.
We went on a hayride, he LOVED playing with the hay.
There were lots of tractors for him to sit on and "drive".
Playing with Grandma on the train.
My little pumpkin.
My Grandparents getting ready to blow out their candles...aren't they cute!
We also got to visit my friend Megan who is on bed rest with her twinners. It was so fun to hang out with her.
Jason's Mom got Ollie the cutest little church outfit and I could not stop taking pictures of my handsome boy.
Ollie had an accident while I was at work yesterday so he got to wear a pair of his (girl) friends pants. I thought he looked so cute, even in pink pants.
This is what we do on a rainy day. Play in a box with our truck and spatula, what more could you ask for?

10 comments:

Megan said...

The pumpkin patch looks like it was so fun! I love Ollies new outfit...he's so dang cute, I had fun playing with him! Thanks again for the Jamba Juice...it was fantastic, and so fun to see you!

Letty said...

Seriously, Ollie is thee cutest thing ever.

bren said...

Ollie looks EXACTLY like you in that first picture! Holy cow. I cannot wait to go to the pumpkin patch, as gay as that sounds.

jeff and jen said...

Ollie is such a ladies man. Those pictures of him in that outfit that mom bought are so cute!!! I can't wait to see him this weekend.

jeff and jen said...

And I can't wait to see you guys too. . . :)

darcie said...

oh ollie, you are endlessly adorable. he has the most lovable face.

Melinda said...

I agree Ollie really looks like you in some of those pics! So cute! And you look a lot like your mom which is also cute. :) Looks like fun!

Lori said...

That does look like a really great pumpkin patch. Still so green and leafy. Looks like fun times for sure!

Jessica Martiele said...

Holy cow, has anyone mentioned lately what a LADY KILLER your son will be? 'Cuz I mean, really. Lady. Killer.

marianne said...

Handsome little guy! I love his little sweater vest:) And those pumpkins you two are sitting on are HUGE! Hope you are doing well...I miss you guys!