Sunday, June 28, 2009

Visitors, Homecoming, Pool time

Here are some pics of our weekend, we had visitors, we hiked, we welcomed home a family member and we hung out by the pool, it was a great week/weekend.

The other day I was cleaning off our bookshelf and found this box of cards from our wedding. Ollie loves to sit in things (pans, baking dishes, boxes), so I found him like this, "helping". I think he was trying to say "here mom".


Our ward has a "hike" day pretty much every Thursday. Here is the group of us from last Thursday. So fun.

Ollie chillin'.

My Mom took the train down Thursday morning so she could hang out with us for a couple days. I love my Mom and it was so fun to have her around. Thanks for coming Mom!! Here we are on the hike.

It has been pretty warm here, so we have been spending lots of time at the pool. Ollie LOVES the water!!

Mom and Ollie


On Friday my cousin Sierra got home from a mission in Taiwan. Lucky for us she flew in to SF, so we were able to go welcome her home. We also got to meet my newest 2nd cousin! He is so tiny and cute, I know he and Ollie will be best buds in a few years.



Sierra's family waiting.


Sister McIntosh

The welcoming group with Sierra. We are so happy to have her home and so proud of all her hard work!


My Dad and Letty came down on Friday to hang out. We went to dinner, played games and spend more time at the pool. I love having family in town. Oh, and even though it has only been a couple days since we posted the walking video, he has improved so much. I will post another video soon. Uhhh...can time please slow down!!

5 comments:

bren said...

I like what your Dad's doing in that last picture, ha!

Stacie said...

sIs your mom wearing a bikini?? jk...that's cool that Sierra is back. I bet she was a great missionary.

Stacie said...

** IS

Melinda said...

I love having visitors too! Ollie's thighs look really cute and chunky, are they? Kaylie has chunky thighs! Love them!

Jessica Martiele said...

Explain something to me. How come you end up looking like Ollie's SISTER in the pool instead of his MOM? You're in MILF territory already, Ginny, and I'm SOOOO jealous!