Sunday, June 21, 2009

Monterey

This weekend we headed down to Monterey to visit with our bestest friends Jeff and Kelly while they were in the area. We left Saturday morning and stayed through Sunday afternoon. It is always so fun to catch up with them. Jeff's whole family was in town and they were so nice and accommodating to us. We also got to meet little Laney for the first time. She is such a sweet little baby and I loved cuddling her. Here are some pics.

This pic is actually from Friday, we went to Santa Cruz. Ollie really likes the beach, but I have to keep his binkie in the whole time because he also likes to eat sand...lots of sand :)

Kelly, Laney and I

Elle is so big and so adorable. It makes me feel so old because I remember when she was born! It seems like yesterday.

Got to have the family pic at the beach (I swear we have like 30 of this exact same pic)

Best friends for life!


7 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

Such a fun trip! I completely understand what you mean about Elle being so big, it's hard to believe it's been that long already. How time flies!

Jenn said...

ooo, That beach looks nice:). Also, love your new blog header picture. What an amazing shot!

Jessica Martiele said...

LOVE Monterey. Great shots!!!

Eric and Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric and Michelle said...

OMG... elle is so grown up! Also, I love your shirt in the pic with Kelly! (and fyi, it was me that deleted a post... cuz I'm retarded... don't worry)

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

I haven't been to a beach in years, at least, not a real-at-the-ocean beach.

Littleton Young Womens said...

Gin I am so glad you are still my bff even with the bangs and braces! I love you guys and we had such a blast! Ollie is the cutest ever! We need to hang out where we have lots more time! Love ya1