Monday, June 08, 2009

Letty's Graduation

We had a very eventful weekend. We headed up North on Thursday night. Friday we hung out with our family, went to dinner and then attended my little sister Letty's high school graduation. It was such a trip for me to walk through my high school again. Pretty much nothing has changed (except a few of my classmates teaching there now). It was fun and we are so excited for Letty.

Saturday Jason participated in the Sierra Century bike ride. For those who don't know a century is 100 miles (it is also 100 years but in this case miles). Jason was suppose to meet his group (including his good friend Jared who came out from Utah to do it) at 6 am. So I set my phone alarm for 5:45, he had everything ready to go in the morning. Well, my phone died in the night and I woke up at 6:25 am. I was so sad! It ended up working out though. While our husbands were out riding Jared's wife Shannon and I got together with the babies.

After that I went to my good friend Evelyn's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. That night Jason and I went to her reception, which was also lovely. Enjoy some pics.


The family at Lincoln Chinese before graduation (it is a tradition)


Ollie with Grandma and Grandpa


Jack and Amy


Letty and Zach

My cute parents

Jason and I

Letty coming off the stage


The family with the new graduate

Jack, Letty and I missing Chrissy

What a cute graduate!!

Ollie loves this chess set at Jason's parents, it is so fun to knock all the pieces over

Ok a little out of order, can you find Letty?

Ollie loved these little pinch cups

Us at the graduation


This is out of order too...but a couple weeks ago I had to work 3 days and my mother in law was in town so she watched Ollie 2 of the days I worked. He had a great time!!


Ollie (10 months) and Jamison (6 months) playing

Shannon and I with our babies

Tammy, Stacie, Megan and I at Ev's wedding

Us with the bride, don't mind my open mouth, I guess I can't stop talking even for a picture

Ollie had a blast playing on Aunt Letty's bed


6 comments:

bren said...

That's funny, we have so many pics in that same spot at Lincoln Chinese! I still can't believe our little sisters are graduated, I don't feel like high school was that far back for us. I wish I could've been in town for Evelyn's wedding. You all look so good in the pics.

Chris said...

Congrats to Jason on that ride. 6500 ft elevation is not trivial.

I am jealous of his time in the saddle. I haven't had much time to train for my century later this summer.

Eric and Michelle said...

Ok... this post was completely unfair! There are too many things to comment on! First off, Jason is AMAZING. Second, Oliver is getting so big! He has hair and just looks like a little boy already! Last, I like the dress you wore to Letty's graduation... very cute!

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

You look a lot like your mom (who looks really fabulous and young, btw)!

Jessica Martiele said...

Love the shot of him with the 6 month-old...like "What are you DOING to me, KID?" Too cute!

Des said...

aw, shannon looks great!
and your little sis is gorgeous- congrats to her. I look at your fun pictures with all the family- and can't help but think what a great blessing! happy pictures :)