Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Cute Boys

I know every wife/mother thinks her husband/son are the cutest ever, well I am no exception.  I have the two best guys in my life!  Jason is such a great husband, I am so lucky to have him.  He works hard all week at work, in his calling, and then he comes home on the weekend and helps me with the baby and cleaning (and all the other things I can't manage to find the time to do).  I really appreciate everything he does for us, he is the best.  

And then there is Oliver.  I can hardly stand how cute he is.  He is so fun.  Everyday he is learning new tricks and growing so much.  He is such a good baby and has really eased me into this parenting thing (which I was completely terrified of before).  Anyway I am a lucky girl.  Here are some pictures.

My cute husband, our 5 year anniversary is this week
Jason has really wanted me to make him a 15 bean soup, so I finally got around to it today, when I woke up I found this, a bowl full of everything I need to make the soup, he does this kind of stuff all the time, I think it is so funny/cute
Look how long he is getting!
Playing with Mom's decorative gourds
Caught in the act!
I go to a new mothers group each week at the hospital where I delivered, Oliver and I have made some really great friends, this is Oliver with his little girlfriend Lodan
I wish I would have taken a picture of the whole crib, but this is Ollie in the morning after he has scooted himself into the very corner of his crib
Making Dad proud
Ollie hugging his Eeyore blankie

4 comments:

Lori said...

Way cute new pics! Husbands and babies are the best!

Megan said...

Oh wow...that little bottom sticking up all scooted in the corner is so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting already. Cute boys, Gin!

Megan said...

P.S
Holy cow.....5 YEARS! Happy Anniversary and Congratulations!

Stacie said...

Little Ollie is so cute! I love the "mac" picture! Jk Jason. That is clearly an apple:)