Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sundance 2008

Yesterday we visited the Sundance film festival for probably our last time :( It was really fun. As usually we didn't get into any movies, which is ok, we like to go for the hustle and bustle of the festival. We ate at our favorite restaurant Bankok Thai, which never disappoints. Then we walked around the downtown area. We saw a few celebrities this year including Jack Black, Stanley Tucci, Patricia Clarkson and Perez Hilton. We barely missed seeing Mary Kate Olsen and Colin Farrell. Perez Hilton is a celebrity blogger who I read for all my entertainment needs ( I know, how old am I), I saw he was blogging at a certain lounge so we headed over there and sure enough he was right by the window so I got my picture taken with him. Anyway, it was a beautiful day and I'm so glad we made possibly our last trip up to Park City. It has been one of our favorite places in Utah for sure!! Oh and as a sidenote we are turtle sitting my s-i-l's two little baby turtles this weekend. They are so cute, so I included a picture.
Jason and I
Me and Perez
Patricia Clarkson
Jack Black at Sundance, we didn't take this picture, but this is the day we saw him, Jason actually recognized him before me, he looked different with the blonde hair
Stanley Tucci
The two cute turtles

9 comments:

Stacie said...

Was that the actual picture you got of Jack Black?? That was so close! And those turtles are so cute! What are their names?

Miller Family said...

No, we didn't take a picture, there were like 10,000 people around him. I just put that up in case people didn't know who he is . She hasn't named the turtles yet, she says she doesn't know them well enough yet :)

Ryan and Ashley said...

Perez Hilton, that is so cool! Ryan and I might go on monday...

Marie said...

I've lived here for 4 years now and have yet to make it to the film festival. I really need to make it to one,it seems like fun :)

Lance and Becky said...

We need to go up there! How fun! You and Jas always go, and always have so much fun! Cool pictures, and the turtles are sooo darn cute, I want a turtle so bad, but I can't seem to talk Lance into it :(

bren said...

Apparently I am out of the loop a bit because I didnt know who Perez Hilton was so when I read the name, I thought you meant to say, Paris Hilton, so I was like, "Dang, Gin's pregnancy is really taking a toll on her, she spelled Paris wrong!" :) Anyway, did you know that Jack Black grew up only a few miles from us- Yuba City? That's what Matt told me. That's cool you were able to go one last time while still living there in UT!

Megan said...

that festivale always looks like so much fun! i think i would pass out if i saw some celebrities like that...im pretty lame that way. and im in love with those turtles! i want one so bad! darling little things!!!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

How fun! I have always wanted to go to that, I have a friend who acutally is in charge of a lot of the editing that goes on there :)

FUN FOR YOU!! Love Jack Black... :)

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Ginny! Oh that made me miss Sundance so bad! That was one thing I always looked forward to even though it was freezing cold. SO fun!