Sunday, January 06, 2008

San Rafael

Every year right after Christmas my entire family (aunts, uncles, cousins) take a trip somewhere close to home. This year we went to San Rafael. The first day we went to Muir Woods and saw all the huge redwoods and went on a fun hike. The second day we went to the Point Reyes lighthouse and Drakes beach. My favorite part of these trips is at night in the hotel, we all get together, swim, play games and just have fun together. I can't wait to move closer so these fun times aren't so few and far between!!

2 comments:

The Evers said...

Oh it just makes me so happy to see what you have been up to! This trip looks like a lot of fun too! I miss Jack!

Anonymous said...

Ginny! It's Christine, your old roomie at Snowview! I just found your blog! We are living in SLC. We should get together sometime! Email me at c.clark10@gmail.com