Thursday, January 24, 2008

Best Guy Ever

I don't like to brag, but I seriously have the best husband ever. I just read our friend Lance's kind words about his wife Becky and it inspired me. I was in the kitchen listening to Jason on the phone giving someone computer support and I thought "what a great guy". I then thought back on our evening so far. He ran straight home from work, changed his clothes so he could do some church work. When he got home we ate dinner, he cleaned up after dinner, laid down with me and listened about my day, emailed someone else regarding their computer woes and is now on the phone solving someone else's problems. And this is a VERY typical evening for him. His entire evening is often spent helping other people out (me most of the time) and he never complains. Not only all of that but he puts up with a very temperamental pregnant wife without ever complaining. I just thought it was about time he got some recognition. I think there are very few people who know Jason and haven't had some act of kindness done by him. He is really a special guy, and I'm a lucky girl. I love you honey.

P.S. I must be post happy cause this is my 2nd one today, see below for some of our weekend fun.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I agree, Jason is great. He always helps my dad with computer probs like it ain't no thang! I am happy that you got an awesome husband who makes your life easier! Love you both!

Lance and Becky said...

Jason, you are one of the nicest guys I know! What a great guy you are! Ginny, you are so nice too, and such a giving person also! We love you guys! A lot of times it's us that Jason is helping over the phone! Thanks so much Jas, we really do appreciate you!

Anonymous said...

I think he's ok.