Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas is Coming!!!!

Our four year anniversary was on the 21st of November. Since we were in Pennsylvania we didn't really do anything until we got back. Jason got me two dozen beautiful roses and then took me out to dinner. We tried a local restaurant called Prestwich Farms, it was good. We had a pretty uneventful anniversary, but it was still wonderful. We both feel so blessed to have had such a wonderful four years. I am one seriously lucky girl. This weekend we got our first big snow storm (it is about time), so Jason and I went up the canyon with our b-i-l Jeff and went fishing. It was really fun. Jeff and I both caught little fish, and Jason gave it a really good effort :) That night we went up to into the mountains with Jenny and Jeff and got our Christmas tree. It was a really fun adventure!! I also included some pictures of our tree decorated. I have always love the beautifully decorated Christmas trees, but I really love our not-as-beautiful Christmas tree. It is decorated with ornaments that we get at different places that we visit, so decorating our tree is like a walk down memory lane for us, it is really special.

Me with my beautiful flowers


Jason and his yummy crab legs


Both of us at dinner


The master teaching us how to fish


Jason fishing...try to ignore his outfit


Me and my fish!!!  Don't worry I threw him back, he was just a little guy.


The mountain men, Jeff and Jason

Our beautiful tree
Our stockings and what not
Jason enjoying the Christmas feel of our home!!

13 comments:

Lori said...

4 years, that's insane. I remember when i met jason and he'd been married for almost a year lol. I'm glad you had a good day and enjoyed the snow. I'm fine with snow on the weekends, but I swear at it during the week when it makes me late for work.

Stacie said...

I wished it snowed here! I miss it! And I tried to ignore Jason's sweatpants, but it was a little difficult :-)

bren said...

wow, 4 years. i still remember your wedding reception like it was yesterday! well, you have very good taste because i have that same yellow shirt, i hecka like it!

Megan said...

the snow is so pretty! and i like your tree. happy 4 years...crazy how fast the time goes.

Dan and Ashley said...

Happy 4 years! So fun! And your house looks beautiful with all the Christmas decor. I love it!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

That is awesome!!! I love Christmas time! And how fun to chop your own tree :) I am all about Memory lane too,

The Evers said...

Happy late anniversary! It is crazy looking back at how fast time goes by-I kind of hate it sometimes! Oh and congrats on your little fishy! That looks like is was a lot of fun, although really cold! I love all of your decorations too, your apartment is always so cozy and cute this time of year! I miss it!

Ginny Lubin Butler said...

Shawn wants to know if Santa's coming through the TV this year, b/c he's got to get to those stockings... Anyway, can you believe it's been 4 years?? Remember when we all were newlyweds?

Ginny Lubin Butler said...

Also, I'm getting cold just looking at your pictures.

The Richards in Canada said...

I don't know why but seeing your Christmas pictures makes me homesick for you guys!

bren said...

I like the new look of your blog! That's a cute pic of you two.

Jed and Marie said...

Happy Anniversary guys. Ginny, I got your message about the new job, and your upcoming move. How exciting!! Good Luck! We love. The bay area wins yet another couple from our Provo ward!
Marie

Jed and Marie said...

Happy Anniversary guys. Ginny, I got your message about the new job, and your upcoming move. How exciting!! Good Luck! We love. The bay area wins yet another couple from our Provo ward!
Marie