Sunday, September 09, 2007

Back To School

Since we got back we have just been hanging out and readjusting to life. After an eventful summer it is nice to relax, although it doesn't provide many blogging opportunities. I did take a few pictures this weekend. On Saturday Jason and I took a picnic up to Bridal Veil Falls. The weather has been perfect, so it was nice to get out. We also have brushed off the motorcycle (it was out of order for a while) and have been taking it out, I will have to get some pictures. On Sunday since Jason's brother Mike was in town, all his siblings came over for dinner, lots of fun as always, Mike always adds a lot of energy to our home. We have both been completley thrown back into the swing of things at school, it hardly feels like we had a break. I start seeing patients again this week (so anyone in Provo who needs a free cleaning, give me a call), I love seeing patients but sometimes it is stressful trying to see specific patients from specific demographics. I think it will be hard for Jason this year having worked in the "real" world this summer. I think since he has a least one job offer, it is hard to take school too seriously. We are doing well though and enjoying being back together in Provo.
Picnic
At the falls
Dinner
All the Miller children, and me

4 comments:

The Evers said...

Alright, so I need a cleaning and I will be there Thurs night Oct 17th I think-so Friday...? I will plan on it! Oh and tell Mike my sister is up at BYUI. I think they should meet, truly! Night Night!

Carpfam said...

Congrats to Jason on his job offer! That is really exciting, we are sad we didn't get to hang out more with you guys before you moved back to Utah. Hope everything goes great for you guys.

Lance and Becky said...

One more year...wooo hooo! It will go by so fast! You guys are great, and I love the relaxing weekend before school came!

The Hills... said...

That is so great about the job, tell Jason congrats. Good luck in school, you're almost there! We'll call you soon, Brian needs a cleaning! :)