Friday, May 04, 2007

Farewell Dinner

Last night we went to dinner with our good friends Jeff and Kelly, and our new friends Anson and Amy. Jason leaves for Cupertino tomorrow, and the Gessels are moving to Seattle. We tried out a semi-new Indian restaurant, it was pretty good.

This has been a REALLY hard week for me, with today being the hardest, because Jason is leaving. I NEED and LOVE my husband very much and the thought of him being gone literally makes my little heart hurt. I know it is for the best and I am really excited for him but the anticipation of him leaving has been HORRIBLE. I cry a lot! I'll be ok though, I always make things seem so much worse than they are so when they happen, it isn't so bad. I don't do this on purpose, but I do it. But I do want to extend an invitation to anyone who wants to call or visit me anytime, I would love it. And I want to note that I am very excited for my brother to come here for the spring term at BYU, I know having him here will make this a lot easier. We are going to spend the night in Salt Lake tonight since Jason's flight leaves early tomorrow morning and I am assisting with dental screenings for soliders leaving for Iraq (I'll post some pictures) in Ogden tomorrow. Anyways here are some pictures from last night.

All of us.
Amy, Kelly and I, it took like 20 pictures to get one that we all deemed acceptable for the blog.

8 comments:

Megan said...

hey ginster~ im sorry that your little heart hurts...id be the same way if chris was leaving too
:( just try to keep yourself really busy and hopefully the time will pass by a lot faster. when will jason be back?

The Evers said...

That made me so sad! Hopefully the anticipation was the worst part and it wont be as bad as you think! Come watch the Office with us, that will make you happy! We are going to miss Jason tons too! Who is going to offend me...JK

The Richards in Canada said...

I feel for you!! Hopefully time will go quickly!!

Zane and Lexi said...

GINNY! I will hang out with you - for reals, it's practically like I am husbandless because he is so wrapped up in studying for the MCAT! Call me!

Tammy said...

I have been wanting to visit Utah for awhile, maybe I could stay with you. I am not sure if Alejandro would come or not...I don't know if you would mind, but I would love to come visit you! I would hate if my husband were gone too!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is SO SAD!! Good Luck with everything.. You guys are a Blast to hang out with... :)

Lance and Becky said...

Ginny, I know exactly how you feel! Lance and I were apart so much at this time last year. It was really hard, but it's so fun and so nice when you can see eachother again! Just keep really busy! You can always come to our place too, we would love it!

Megan said...

are you hanging in there ok? i think you should come to california for a visit to take your mind off of things!