Monday, February 11, 2013

Sacramento Railroad Museum

For our nephew Owen's 2nd birthday we all went to the Sacramento Railroad Museum.  There is nothing little boys (and probably girls) love more than trains.  While my kids love going in the trains and what not, their favorite part is the train play area they have upstairs.  Max would have spent all day there if we let him.  We all had a good time.


Cousins

 The birthday boy and his parents.



I swear they were happier than they look in this picture haha.  

We left the boys with my parents so Jason and I could go to dinner and then to see Les Miserables.  It was a really fun day.

1 comment:

bren said...

Haha that last picture is funny. Maybe it was more your caption that struck me funny. I felt so bad we didn't go for Owen's bday. I can't remember what it was that kept us from going- stupid busy Saturdays. I have really been wanting to take my kids there too. Maybe we can go sometime this spring. Now that I feel good again and have all my energy back, I am all ready to go out and party all the time, so let me know if you're ever up to hanging out. :)