Monday, February 11, 2013

New Years Eve

Our friends Brendi and Rusty had some people over for dinner and games on New Years Eve.  Jason was not feeling well so I took the kids and hung out for a while.  It was so fun!  These people are the friends I grew up with and I just love them all so much.

Me and Chrissy.

Classic pose (for us), the pyramid.

Group pic.

Outtake.

All the kids.

I had to leave a little earlier than I would have liked because we were having a little get together with my cousins.  We played games all night and had a lot of fun, and I actually made it to midnight...yeah!!

I made a special drink for us all to drink at midnight.

Not our best picture, but the only one we took of us.

Sisters.

Things obviously got a little crazy as the night progressed.  





1 comment:

bren said...

Looks like you had a little too much to drink guys. jk But those drinks did look really good. What is in it? Your snow/cabin trip looked like fun. Max's Columbia jacket was so cute!