Monday, May 21, 2012

Stacie's Baby Shower

One of my dearest friends Stacie is having a baby boy in July.  On Saturday I threw her a little baby shower.  I had so much fun planning it and was a little sad when it was over.  I can't wait to meet her little guy.  He is so lucky to have a mom like Stacie, she is the best!  Here are some pictures of the shower, courtesy of Letty :)

The flowers 

My sister in law Ashley made these little cucumber sandwiches.  They were SO good.

I made cupcakes, from scratch (had to add that in there).  

This is my favorite chicken salad (thanks Kelly for sharing this recipe with me).

I had a fruit pizza bar. 

Evelyn and Stacie.

Jill and Debbie.

The Swenson girls.

A couple of Stacie's East bay friends came all the way up for the shower.

Some of us ate outside.

The food.

Stacie opening gifts.

Me, mom and Letty.

Me and Stac.

Jill and Letty.

The Ommen girls.

The appliqué onesies some of us made for her.

Me, Stac and Brendi.  I love these girls.

3 comments:

Derek and Claire said...

Wow, that looks so cute Ginny, you did such a good job. What an awesome baby shower. Those onesies are adorable and the food looked delicious. (All the food you make is delicious!) I would love to get some recipes from you. You mentioned you have perfected dinner rolls? I need that one! :) Miss you guys!

Stacie said...

You did a great job Gin! Thank you so much. I loved it. Those little onesies turned out so cute, I'm excited to put them on my little boy. You are the best, thank you for the sweet compliments:)

Chelsea said...

Such a cute shower!! I look very large in this picture...