Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Farewell

Last weekend we had a little pizza party with friends so we could say goodbye (the funny thing is we saw most of these friends again after the party, oh well).  We ordered WAY TOO MUCH pizza from Jason's favorite place in Palo Alto.  It was fun to get together with our friends who we are going to miss sooo much.

Of course we had to send everyone home with Miller's honey.








Thanks for coming everyone!

 I only had to work a half day on Monday so we were able to meet friends at a little pumpkin patch with bounce houses and what not.  It was a lot of fun even though Ollie was being weird and wouldn't bounce in a bounce house unless he was the only person in it.

Max loved crawling (yes crawling because the little stinker STILL isn't walking) around the pumpkins.

Ollie and his vacant bounce house.

All the kids.


I was surprised that Ollie could pull his friends around in this wagon.  

Impossible to get a pic of these two both looking at the camera.

He is looking so grown up to me lately, it is a little sad.
Well our house is totally packed and we are ready to go.  I know I said this last time but I really think this will be my last blog post from our little house in Campbell...sad.

3 comments:

Amy said...

wwaagghhhh!!!! So sad. I'm excited for you guys though. The pizza was delicious btw - I had been wanting to try Patxi's for a while because everybody raves about it.

Melinda said...

Ahhh! Moving can be so exciting! Hope it goes smoothly for you.

Eric and Michelle said...

Even though I'm excited for you to be in Auburn... I'm feeling sad about the move, too! I loved that little house! Ollie is so random sometimes (only he can bounce) and max is hilarious (refusing to walk). Only 27 days til we're home and I get to see you! (Am I 12?)