Tuesday, August 30, 2011

We're Moving!

I know I have vaguely mentioned before that we are moving.  Well the move is becoming a reality, FAST.  I'm not going to go into too much detail yet, but basically we are in the process of buying a home (a beautiful one might I add) in Auburn, CA.  We are suppose to close Sept 19th.  When that happens I will post pictures of the house and details about why we are moving and what not.  Anyway, when we got word that our offer was accepted, we put the wheels in motion to try to hit the closing date the bank gave us.  That meant an impromptu trip to Auburn for the home inspection.  We managed to pack the weekend full of family and friends.  
Friday evening I got together with my favorite girls (minus Megan) for a little dinner and chatting.  I love these girls so much and cannot wait to live closer so we can hang out ALL THE TIME! :)
Saturday morning was the home inspection, which went very well, YAY!  That afternoon we took the boys to a park and met up with our friends Scott and Amanda and their two cute boys, who are almost the exact ages as Ollie and Max.  We had a great time enjoying lunch, checking out the house they are hoping to buy and seeing Scott's parents new home.  We are excited to live closer to them and for our boys to be playmates.

The next three pictures are courtesy of Ollie.  I'm actually glad I let him play with the camera!




My boys love to swing!
 All Saturday Jason kept noticing flyers advertising a Spaghetti dinner and street dance in Newcastle.  We gathered up both our families and enjoyed the beautiful (and hot) evening.
Even my cousins Alicia and Maggie joined us.

My parents on the left, Jason's on the right.

Mom and my cutie patootie nephew Owen.

Ollie playing with Max.

Can't get enough of these two (actually I can, they were driving me a  little crazy last week).

Jason and Ashley

Ashley and Chrissy
 Sunday my mother-in-law was kind enough to have my whole family over.  We also were able to visit with my cousin Katelyn who was visiting from PA.  We jump at any chance we get to see our PA family, we love and miss them all so much.  It was pretty crazy with everyone, but as always, a good time.
The fam

Ugly faces!!
 As I mentioned before, stay tuned for more details on the move and pictures of our new house!!

9 comments:

Stacie said...

Your family is so cute. I love how your and Jasons family do things together. I'm elated beyond all reason that you are moving home! Chrissy and I were talking today about getting our dinner club started in November. Ah, exciting times!

t.t.turner said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is big news.

ixoj said...

Such suspense! Congrats on the house! I'll be eagerly awaiting the the details of why...

darcie said...

SAAAAA-WEEEEEET!!! Howdy neighbor!!!!!

darcie said...

801-830-7059!!!!!

Eric and Michelle said...

I'm so excited... seriously! Maybe we can stay at your house for Thanksgiving (don't worry, maybe you'll be excited to see us since we'll have not seen each other for a couple months, as opposed to like EVERY DAY right now ;)). Also, those pics Ollie took are really good and artistic... he has a gift!

Jana said...

you're moving! that means that you will be father away from me! SAD! Even though we never saw each other, it was nice to know you were close

Diane said...

Yay, so excited for you guys!
Our good friends just moved out there. Kristen and Richard Juarez.

Melinda said...

Oh my gosh! Our kids are getting so big! Looks like you guys are having a blast!

Hope everything goes well with the move! So exciting! :)