Thursday, December 02, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.  Apple gave everyone the whole week of Thanksgiving off which was SO nice.  Jason's favorite brother Mike flew in to San Jose on Monday, so the kids got to play with their Uncle Mike for a few days before we headed to the parents.  We had a really nice, relaxing time.  We love our families and friends.  We have so much to be thankful for.

The Flex fit 5 adults, 2 children in carseats, and all this luggage, not too shabby.                                                                    
Thanksgiving morning some of us played soccer.  It was so muddy, I fell a million times and realized I am not the soccer player I use to be.

Letty and Max

Dad with the bird.

My sister in law Ashley and Max.


Friday we watched the Boise State game, which was VERY intense.  We all cuddled on the couch, I thought it was fun but apparently Mike didn't.  

Oh man...matching jammies, nothing cuter.

Ollie is seriously the best big brother.  He is so sweet with Max.


Saturday we watched the BYU game with my grandparents.  My grandpa was so cute with Max.  As for the game, lets just say it was a depressing weekend of football.

Loving grandpa.

I got together with my best friends on Saturday night to play games, I will post pics as soon as I steal them from the people who actually took pictures that night.
Here it is:


I got to sit in the back row of the Flex with this little love muffin.  I took a few pictures of his cuteness.


What?  The vacation is over already?

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Gin your little boys are so adorable! I just have to simply say that the BSU game was SOOO depressing. Intense but had a horrible ending! Nevada really?

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

Oh man, I wish we were in CA for Thanksgiving!! Looks fun and I CANNOT wait to meet Max! He's so cute. Hopefully we'll see you guys at Christmas??

Lori said...

Oh i love the pics of both of the boys, how fun! Your family is adorable, I'm glad you had a fun thanksgiving.

Annelise said...

I'm so glad you had a great Thanks Giving, your kids are ADORABLE!! Good job! We were sad to see Boise lose too, but very glad to see the Utes win!! We were at the game and freezing the whole time, so it was nice to have made it worth it with a win! Have a happy Chirstmas and hold those cuties of your tight!