Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stacie's Wedding

A couple of weekends ago one of my very best friends Stacie got married in Sacramento.  Ollie, Max and I headed up there Friday morning.  Friday evening we (all Stacie's girlfriends) went out to dinner.  I picked Jason up from the train station afterward.  Saturday was a very busy but fun day.  We had our family pictures taken, which I will post when we get them.  I really hope we got some cute ones.  Stacie's wedding was that afternoon and her reception that evening.  It was a beautiful wedding and we are so happy for Stacie.  I have been so lame at taking pictures lately.  I stole all these from my friend Brendi.  I'll try to be better.

All the ladies at dinner.

Me, Stacie and Brendi.

Megan, Evelyn, me and Brendi

Haha...some totally random and not posed pictures Jason took.

Having a great time together.

Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the roses.

Waiting outside the temple for the bride and groom.

Stacie and Drew with all of Stacie's closest friends.

No comments: