Friday, October 22, 2010

Weekend in Lincoln

We had a really fun, busy last weekend.  A friend of mine is getting married in a few weeks and her bridal shower was in my home town (Lincoln).  We left Thursday afternoon to drop Jason's boss off at the SF airport and then headed to the Presidio where Jason was invited by Chevy to test drive the pre production plug-in electric Chevy Volt.  After that we headed to Lincoln.  Friday Jason worked from home while the kids and I ran some errands.  Later that afternoon we met up with my mom and friend Brendi and her kids and went to the pumpkin patch that I grew up going to.  It was not an ideal day for the pumpkin patch.  It was 93 degrees and just so hot, but we had a good time.  That evening was the bridal shower.  It was so fun to see friends and celebrate my awesome friend Stacie.  Saturday we just hung out, visited my grandparents and then I went to dinner with my friends and did some shopping, sans children.  It was awesome.  Sunday was great too.  I love going to church and we had dinner with both our families.  While we were gone Max slept in his own room, so now that we are home he is in his own room and it has been going very well.  I am now sleeping much better between feedings.  Once he is on more of a schedule we will be moving him in with Ollie.  Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks and our weekend.

Ollie loves pushing his lawn mower with daddy.

Speaking of being like daddy, lately Ollie will come over to me and say "kiss mommy", give me a kiss and then go outside get on his bike and say "going to work now".  Just like his daddy does, so cute.

Seriously...how adorable is he??
Jason and the volt (what a nerd) :-)

This was Ollie at the end of our day at the pumpkin patch.  Really red from running around when it was so hot, and dirty, oh and carrying two sticks of course.

Checking out the goats.

Playing in the hay.

All of us on the hay ride.

Me trying to get Ollie to look at the camera while we rode the train.

Deacon showing us that he can pick up Ollie.

The kids playing in the pumpkin.

The whole gang.

Me, Tam, Stacie and Brendi at Stacie's shower.

Before dinner on Saturday night.

2 comments:

bren said...

sorry, I thought I got a better picture of you and Ollie on the train. :/ Hope you don't mind I stole some of your pics. Thanks for inviting us to the pumpkin patch. It was fun, although hot!

jeff and jen said...

What! Stacie is getting married. Tell her congrats. And max is so so cute.
I think I might be coming out Nov 12 weekend. Will u guys be home?