Saturday, December 12, 2009

Moving

As you may or may not know, we are moving. Renting a house. It is very exciting, but also very stressful and busy. Packing and boxes are our lives right now. Luckily we bought a new camera so I have taken some pics and an especially funny video of little Ollie. He is 16 months now and just such a crack up, we love him.

This is pretty much the only face I get out of him lately. Whenever I pull out the camera he says "cheese" and makes this face, it is cute.
He is also really good at telling you where his nose, eyes and mouth are, and recently he discovered that his finger fits perfectly in his nose.
One remote just won't cut it with this kid, he must have all three, at the same time.
Packing is fun!! He loves climbing all over the boxes.
I made some pumpkin chocolate chip bread the other day and Ollie pulled the stool over and stuck his fingers in it. Guess we will be eating that loaf :)


This video is hilarious, seriously. Jason was just taping him and he accidentally fell backward into a basket, it was SO funny.

9 comments:

The Good Life said...

CUTE! We love our rental house. It's so nice to have a garage and a backyard. Good luck moving!

jeff and jen said...

YEA for Ollie video. It is funny that falling in a basket while eating a banana is just part of Ollie's normal life.

Eric and Michelle said...

It's so funny that Ollie has to be careful not to fall into baskets and get stuck! I'm sad you have to move, due to the whole hassle of it all, but! I'm excited for the new place! Can you find us one too? I can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Des said...

Yum, the bread looks so good!
Good luck with moving, moving gives me such mixed feelings! excited for the new place dreading the work! haha. I hope it all goes well

Jessica Martiele said...

So glad we got our C card to you before you moved! Please be sure to send us your new address once you know it: jbtimesthree@sbcglobal.net Oh...thanks for your card! You guys are so adorable, and that photo of Ollie is BREATHTAKING!!!

Stacie said...

My favorite part is Jason laughing when he fell in! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

bren said...

I thought you meant that Jason fell backwards in the basket. That would've been a site to see. haha JK You've just inspired me to make choc chip pumpkin bread, that looked so good. Well good luck moving, I feel bad for you, it is such a pain. But exciting that you've got a new place!

Eric and Michelle said...

I'm pretty sure that video of Ollie has gotten me through finals week... when I'm really hatin' life I watch that all the sudden I'm happy.

The White Family said...

Seriously, that video was so funny, I was laughing harder than Jason. I can't wait til you guys get settled in your new place and until then good luck with everything. Good thing you have the extra hands of mom and dad and John and Jan to help out.