Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve Brunch

I have so much to catch up on. The blog has been very neglected with everything going on these days. We are mostly moved into our new place. There are a few boxes left to unpack, and lots of furniture to buy and decorating to do (which I stink at so we'll see how that goes). We had an eventful Christmas season. I decided to just start at the beginning. We headed home to Lincoln/Auburn on Tuesday the 22nd. Wednesday we went to a brunch at our friends the Boatmans, then Letty and I did some last minute shopping. That night I had a small gift exchange with my close girl friends. Thursday morning we had our 3rd annual Christmas Eve Brunch. Usually Jason just invites the friends he grew up with, but this year we invited mine as well. It is so fun to get together and catch up. Here are some pics. For those who couldn't make it this year, we missed you and hope to see you next year.
The Bowdens, Bearry's and Leavitts.
Ollie with his new toy from Grandpa and Grandma Miller.

Letty, Jill and Stacie
The boys fighting over toys

Letty and I. She is leaving for Ecuador tomorrow to work at an orphanage, we are really going to miss her. Why do my sisters (and brother) have to always be so far away?

The whole group

All the boys, this was a difficult picture to take, obviously.
After the brunch Jason went on a bike ride with his favorite biking buddy, Jared, along with Jared's dad and brother.

1 comment:

bren said...

Looks like you had quite the party. I wish I could have made it... it seems like every year we've got plans the morning of Christmas Eve. But maybe next year! :)