Monday, July 27, 2009

Ollie's Early 1st Birthday Party

This weekend we went home to have a little early birthday party for Ollie with some family and friends. We picked kind of a bad weekend because lots of family and friends had things going on, but it was fun to get together with those who were around. We are celebrating early since we are leaving Ollie on his actual birthday for our trip to Alaska (I know, I know we are horrible parents). I can't believe my baby is almost 1. He is such a special little boy, we love him so much! It has been the best year ever with him in our lives. I made a slideshow of Ollie's first year, I will try to put it up here.

Ollie and his friend Simon

Ollie has been VERY affectionate lately with his friends. He will try to give hugs and kisses. Ollie doesn't really have respect for people's personal bubbles.

Bringing him his cake

He wanted to touch it, not blow it out, so Dad helped him out

He didn't eat much, he mostly just destroyed it

And he was tired after that

Some of us watching the slideshow commemorating Ollie's first year

8 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

Happy Birthday Ollie! I can't believe it's already been a year, crazy. And I love that he devoured the cake...awesome!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

wow!! I can't believe he is already 1. Thats insane....

and good boy for getting that cake!!! :)

bren said...

Happy Birthday Oliver! I wish we were in CA so we could've gone too. I really can't believe how fast this past year flew by.

The Evers said...

WHAT, our baby is already a year, that is so nuts to me! Give him birthday loves from us! Happy Birthday little man, we love you!

Osborne Family said...

OH my gosh I can't believe he is One! Wow times flies. You two look great. I hope you are enjoying your summer. :)

Eric and Michelle said...

Oliver looks so grown up! I can't wait to see you guys!

Lori said...

I know he's not that much younger than addie... but i still really can't believe he's a year old. He's cute as can be and I'm glad you blog so we can follow you guys.

Melinda said...

I love kid birthday parties! Looks like a great birthday. We also made a musical slide show of Kaylie's first year. I love it! Have a great trip. BTW it would be great to see you this winter!