Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Oliver!!

I can't believe our baby is one. It has been a really emotional week for me. I love this little guy SO much! We are leaving him with his grandparents for 11 days, for our trip to Alaska. I can't seem to get myself together. I am so excited for our trip but I just can't stop crying. I think the anticipation is worse than actually leaving him will be. He is just the sweetest boy.
I had wanted to put up the SWEET slideshow I made for Ollie's first year, unfortunately I'm having issues exporting my slideshow (it has pictures, video and music), soooo instead here are some pictures of our little guy doing what he does best, making messes. And here is a link to Ollie's debut onto the blog:

We love you so much Oliver! You have made this the best year EVER!

This mess was particularly difficult to clean up because as I was picking them up I was trying to fish them out of his mouth at the same time...fun times.


I thought the Raisin Bran was gone, so I threw it away, Ollie knew there was a little more left.


Just helping me get ready to cook dinner. He wasn't sure what I needed so he got a little bit of everything.


I guess we didn't give him a chance to read the paper.


He loves steel cut oatmeal, just like his Dad.


How can you get mad at that little face??? I can't, so I laugh and take a picture.

7 comments:

Lori said...

Lol, those pics are great! I'm sure you'll love your trip to alaska; we did our honeymoon cruise there and it was fantastic. It'll pass quickly though, and you'll be back with Ollie before you know it.
Make sure to tell him a big fat happy birthday from Sam, Addie, and me :)

Jessica Martiele said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LITTLE MAN!!! Those photos are PRICELESS!

The1stdaughter said...

I can't believe it's already been a year! Where did the time go??? Happy Birthday Ollie!

Lindsey said...

I can't believe he's one. That is so great. I hope you have fun on your trip to Alaska. Josh loves Alaska, he went there with Vocal Point.

The Hills... said...

Holy moly! Is he really a year old? Time flies. Happy Birthday to Ollie!

Melinda said...

Ah he is soo cute! They just get cuter and cuter as the second year goes on too! I must say that while Kaylie is good at mess making I think Ollie has got her beat. :)

Osborne Family said...

That little guy sure looks like he makes a bunch of work for you.