Sunday, March 11, 2007

Weekend Pics

Here are some pictures from our weekend. Our good friends Dan and Ashley Henry moved to San Francisco in January, but Ashley was in town this week "for business". We were lucky enough to have her stay with us Thursday night. On Friday we had to make a trip up to Salt Lake, so we had dinner at Christophers Seafood and Steakhouse. We had been there before but it was a long time ago, this time the food was mediocre so we probably won't go there again. Then we came home and watched "Titanic", Jason had NEVER seen it!!! Of course he loved it :) Saturday was our boyfriend-in-law Jeff's birthday so we got together with Jenny, Jeff, Michelle and James for dinner and birthday cake. One of Jeff's gifts was Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips which we made all the boys try, it was pretty interesting, see below. Then on Sunday night we had our friends Shelley and Jeff over to play Turbo Cranium. It was a nice weekend. Stay tuned for California pictures next weekend, we head out on Thursday, I can't wait!!!
Ashley and I, we forgot to take pictures so this was taken just before she left, and I look disgusting because I just got out of the shower.
Jeff, Jason and James sporting the newest fashion in pore strips.
Happy Birthday to Jeff!!
He barely got them all out, I won't tell you how many there were!
Apparently removing the strips was painful, hey guys no pain no gain!
We found it very funny. And yes there are 6 people in our tiny bathroom, that in itself was really funny.

4 comments:

Megan said...

those pore things look hecka funny. im so excited for you to come here! MAKE SURE we get to see you this time.

Anonymous said...

Hey how long will you be in CA for? What's the occasion? Is Letty flying back then? Sorry so many questions. I wish I could hitch a ride with you guys but I doubt you'd want to hear crying the whole way. :) Just getting back from TX, I need to stay here and catch up on things too. Well, have a nice trip back at home!

Steph said...

Ginny! I was laughing so hard when I saw that.... those guys are great to let you take pictures of them like that. I love it! That is so fun that Ashley stayed with you guys,she is so cute! I hope you guys have fun in CA.- Steph

Stacie said...

I am so excited to see you!!! I can't wait until you come to Pride!! Yeah! I think those pore strips made that my pores bigger. I know that sounds bogus, but i never had huge pores until I used those things. ANd they hecka hurt peeling them off!