Thursday, March 22, 2007

California

For the past week I have been in California for my spring break, Jason only got to stay for the weekend since he doesn't get a spring break so he flew home on Monday. Jason and I started the drive on Thursday, spent the night in Winnemucca, then finished the drive Friday morning. Jason came out to visit his parents and to meet my Uncle Jack and Aunt Stephanie who were visiting from North Carolina with their two adorable children, Joey 4, and Joshua 1, he had never met them. It was a really nice trip and I actually got to see some people since I was there for more than the usual two days.
Kids love Jason! Alyssa and Joey sitting on his lap.
The whole gang at Old Town Pizza (my brother works there so we go eat there everytime I go home).
We went to an Auction and I just died when I saw Alyssa and Joey holding hands. (We thought they looked like a celebrity couple, Brangelina anyone?)
Seriously so cute!!
They were just so cute together, Letty's ok too!

I hitched a ride with my Uncle to San Fransisco and got to visit Dan and Ashley, it was so fun. Ashley was nice enough to take the day to show me some cool parts of the city I had never seen.
Ashley made a delicious dinner.
Me with a pretty flower in Golden Gate Park.
Ashley and I in the park.
A beautiful view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Ashley and I on the Pier.
Me in front of the Full House houses.
The kids in the bath.
Chrissy and Alyssa.
Me and Alyssa with Letty and Joey.
Me and my Mom (see needs to work on her pouty look).
Chrissy, Megan, Stacie and I at Mimi's.
In the car (it took like 20 pictures to get this, we couldn't stop laughing for some reason).
Letty and I stopped at Beverly Hills on the way home.

3 comments:

The Richards in Canada said...

Lucky you!! Looks like you had a great time!!

Megan said...

lyssa and joey seriously do look like a little celebrity couple. sunglasses and all...i love it! i reall ylike that picture of you and ashley in the park. it looks so pretty there! i always said i wanted to live in san francisco for at least 6 mos to a year...but my toon has changed a bit these days. well, i had a lot of fun at mimskis. im so mad that you deleted some of those gaywad pictures that we took!...good times. we missed ya, bren, tam and ev!

Stacie said...

I'm glad the "good" picture of us out of the 20, is nas-tay of me! I'm glad we were able to do that though. I love that sweater in the pics from SF. Is that really the full house house or just houses that look like it?