Sunday, October 01, 2006

Fall in Utah`

One thing I really love about Utah is the seasons. Each season is very distinct. Right now is fall, and it is sooooo beautiful. Jack and my cousin Chad drove out here for our church's semi-annual general conference. Jack's friend Marni came down from Idaho as well, so we have had a full house. This afternoon me, Jason, Jack and Marni drove up Provo canyon to see all the pretty colors. Here are some pictures we took. My mom always told me not to take pictures with no one in them because they are boring, but the colors were so pretty and vibrant that there are some with no people...sorry.
Jason in front of some pretty trees
Pretty colors
More pretty colors
Jack and I
Jack and Marni
Jason and I
Jason and I again
This is one of my favorite little babies, Elle Evers.

6 comments:

Stacie said...

I love the fall! It is so pretty. I think we went to that same place a couple of years ago when Tiff lived in Utah. Jack's "friend" is cute. Check out my blog too.

Anonymous said...

i love fall too. it came a little early for me this year but now im ready for it. rusty saw jack like a week ago when jack was up here- he came with my Dad. he's just traveling all over!

Anonymous said...

okay, i dont knw why my name says BLB but this is brendi.

Megan said...

those colors are so beautiful. i cant wait til it starts to turn here. i also cant wait to go to apple hill, but i want to wait til there's a little more nip in the air :)

The Richards in Canada said...

Hey! Wow, I miss Utah right now. It's pretty here and all but the canyons are amazing. We miss you guys!

marianne said...

Totally miss the fall in Utah! Hope you guys are enjoying - your blog is awesome!!