Sunday, October 22, 2006

Girls Weekend 2006!!!!

This weekend was the highly anticipated (for me at least) girls weekend. Five of my very best friends (including my sister) got together in Provo. We all grew up together in California and now we are scattered around with three of us married, one engaged, one moving to D.C., and 2 have children, and while we keep in touch really well it was so fun to hang out together for the whole weekend. We didn't do a whole lot, but it was still so awesome. Props to Jason and all the other husbands for being such good sports. I can't wait for Girls Weekend 2007!!!!
Megan, Me, Stacie
Me, Brendi, Stacie, and Tammy
We love Balderdash!!!
The pyramid of importance...jk.
My beautiful sister, Chrissy
Hanging out at BYU
Having dinner at Mimi's Cafe
Brendi and I
The newest member of the "gang", Kinlee
All of us
Me, Brendi and Megan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the rest of the pics?

Miller Family said...

They are coming to the website, hold your dang horses!!!

Miller Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bren said...

oo i love the greasy picture of me on the bottom. Thanks for the quick posting! I'm going to steal some of these. I'll be looking forward to the dvd. Let me know if you need help with anything. Thanks again for everything.

Unknown said...

Gin, I have a few more pix that I can give you. I might just email them to you cuz i dont want to bore people- we'll see though. Ill di it tonight once im done with everything else.

Unknown said...

I dont know why it says carousel court. this is brendi