Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back to School

So this week Jason and I started back to school. Jason is beginning his Masters of Information Systems degree at BYU, and I just started my bachelors in dental hygiene at Utah College of Dental Hygiene. Even though we have had breaks and semesters off throughout our education, it feels like we have been in school FOREVER!! I am at the point where when people tell me that I will miss school when I'm done, I don't believe them. But education is very important to both of us and I am glad we have a chance to pursue the fields we are interested in. So...that being said, we can hopefully make it through another two years. We will both graduate in April/May 2008, and while it seems like that date is forever away, and I can't wait for it to come, I know that we will look back on these times and think about how carefree our lives were. Alright, I'm done with my litte rant about school. Hopefully we will do something fun this weekend so I can post some pictures next week.

2 comments:

Megan said...

uh, gin...i sure hope thos pix of the caged raccoon and skunk were pictures of them about to be let go...cuz if they were hurt in any way...i will come down on that person who inflicted pain SO HARD! (the pix on your website...)

Miller Family said...

Don't worry we just moved them. They were pooping on my in-laws porch. So we caught them and then let them go out in the wild.