Sunday, May 19, 2013

It's A Girl

On April 27th we found out that the little baby growing in my body is a GIRL!!!  I was completely shocked.  I was so sure she was a boy.  Oliver has told me since the beginning that it was a sister.  I guess he knows best.  He wants to name her "Bubbles".  Once I got over the initial shock, I was so excited.  I'm not very girly so I don't know what I will do with a girl, but we will figure it out.  She was very active during the ultrasound.  Now that she is getting bigger I can tell she is an active one.  I love feeling her move, and just last night (May 18th) Jason felt her move for the first time.  Everyone asks about names and honestly, we haven't ever discussed girl names much.  A few that we like so far are Scout, Kate and Zoe.  We have a while to decide.  We can't wait to meet her and are so excited for our little girl to arrive around Sept 27th. 



2 comments:

The Burtons said...

I just happened to check your blog and was so happy to see this post! Congrats!! I didn't know you are pregnant and you are having a girl!! So happy for you guys.

KaLee said...

Congrats! I love the updates. I thought of you all as I purchased my Miller's Honey in our Wal-mart (first time I have seen it)! I may have gushed to my friend about how I KNOW these people! :)